This comes with:
- Kailh Box Red Switches
- 5x6 Keycaps (black/white)
- All materials (diodes, hotswap sockets, trrs jacks, reset buttons, screws, wrist rests) need to build the keyboard
Dactyl and Dactyl Manuform keyboards, built to order. These are very similar to the non-hotswap dactyl/manuforms, however, there are two big differences:
The switches are hot-swappable - which means they can be pulled out and replaced
The material they are printed from is SLA (resin). This is much higher quality plastic than the PETG/PLA cases. Take a look at the pictures!
From time of purchase to delivery is 20-26 weeks. If you chose to get the painted option, it may take longer.
As of now, all hotswap keyboards come with wrist rests! This will be optional in the future.
Pictures shows a clear blue, along side a painted black and painted gray. The paint does block most of the LEDs. However if you are using switches with a clear bottom (like ZealPC switches), you will still be able to see some lighting. For painted manuforms, the bottom plate will be left transparent.
We also do have a transparent option (not pictured), and a red paint, and a light pink painted option (pictures coming 10/29).
We now offer a bluetooth upgrade! However this does not use QMK, it uses BlueMicro. Please reach out on Discord if you want more information on BlueMicro.
The microcontroller used is an Elite-C. We no longer offer the micro-usb option.
- Dactyl Keyboards FAQ
- Dactyl and Dactyl Manuform Keyaps
- Micro-USB Cables
- TRRS cables
- Gel Wrist Rests (for color reference)
- OhKeycaps Discord Server (great place to ask dumb questions and discuss Dactyls!)
- Email DactylKeyboards@gmail.com for more questions or follow ups on an existing order.
Dactyl Manuform (hotswap) vs. Ergodox EZ