An elite-c V4.0 PCB. Elite-C is a Pro Micro alternative/replacement.
Liked the original Elite-C but think it’s a bit too tall for you? We heard you loud and clear, so we replaced the original USB-C port with a mid-mount version of it to produce a lower-profile board. It's even thinner than a Pro Micro!
- Compatible with all Pro Micro-based PCBs
- USB-C port that can’t be ripped off
- ATmega32u4 controller
- DFU bootloader
- 6 additional ATmega32u4 pins and USB pins broken out
- On-board reset button (you can still use the reset button on the keyboard PCB if it has one)
- 1.6mm thick PCB for slimmer profile
- Comes with two 12-pin headers and one 5-pin header
- Total of 24 I/O pins to work with (6 more than the Pro Micro)
- New with V4: VBUS pin is now broken out and placed above the B0 pin