SA Planck Kits. Naming convention below:
- The 'primary' color is named first. This is the color used for the majority of the alphas.
- NS - this means the kit does not have scooped F/J keys
- Flat - this means all the keys are R3. By default, all kits are R2/R3/R4/R3
Don't like the exact colors you see here? Put together your own kit with individual blanks.
You can see the contents of each planck kit here
For a typical sculpted Planck that is based on two colors, you will need:
* 20x R2/R4 (primary color)
* 8x R3 (primary color)
* 2x R3 Scooped (secondary color)
* 4x R2/R4 (secondary color)
* 14x R3 (secondary color)
You may want to swap two of the R3s for a 2u.
Want a preonic? Grab 12x R1 1U keycaps from the individual blanks.
Note: Renders tend to come out a little 'shiny'. SA caps are not as shiny in person.
Are you still confused about what keycaps you need for your planck/preonic? Post a question in our SA-Blanks channel in the OhKeycaps.com Discord server!